Friday, February 27, 2009

Librivoxing: First MP3

I deeply enjoy listening to audio books from librivox. It's a volunteer effect to speak public-domain works into audio. Reminds of when I was young, and did recording of text book for in college. I was told I had a great voice for it because it was so mono-tone. What? Why? Because the tapes can be played at a faster speed than recorded and my voice didn't get all weird sounding with being sped up.

I think I have learned to speak a little more expressively. Well, maybe not. I'll never be as good as my sweetie. Awesome voice on that man.

But I submitted my first librivox works (a short story: The Fourth Invasion by Henry Joephs (about 8min)

365.D/S.058

I really hope I did it correctly (also my pic of the day for project 365).

No comments: