Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rambling Amble #1: Robot Combat League

Watched the first episode of this new SyFy show the other day.  Was walking with the dogs and thought it be fun to record a review of it on my iPod with my new cool headset.

The picture in the movie I made from the audio is a little Sketch Club drawing from my iPad.  It's what I was doodling while watching the episode.  It's my interpretation of the fight.



Again, I can't just upload the plain audio.  Had to turn it into a video.  But that's ok.  Let's me share my doodle.

Update 1: You can also hear this as part of the FlashCast #82.  Part of the FlashPulp family of podcasts.

Update 2:  Since I like to record during my daily walk (ala Nathan Lowell), I'm going to call these recordings "Tibbi's Rambling Ambles From Oregon", or maybe just "Ramblings Ambles" for short.

No comments: