My latest interest has been in recording words. I did a little recording for librivox.org, and need to get back to that one day.
In the meantime, I'm recording drabbles for the dribblecast.org. The first two are posted.
1) When Serendipity Attacks!
2) My Dog Is An Alien
I just sent in a third one. It should be posted in the next day or so.
Just having a little audio fun. I'm not adding any bells and whistles. Just simply reading the text as written.
Although it would be nice to have a theme song some day. :)
The top thing AI can do for us is the top thing that sane AI will want!
-
First a tech blip from the future/past -- and you'll see why it's
important. In my first novel Sundiver I portrayed an effective human lie
detector, that...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment